Enter the “Easter will soon be here” 2016 Punch Bowl Market & Bakery colouring contest.
The Punch Bowl Market & Bakery “Easter will soon be here Colouring Contest” Rules
(“Punch Bowl Market & Bakery” and “Elm Deli and Bakery”) are offering this contest to any willing participants that follow the rules and regulations outlined as follows:
Punch Bowl Market & Bakery “Easter will soon be here Colouring Contest” begins February 4th, 2016 and closes at 5:00 p.m. EST on Friday March 25, 2016.
Contest is open to any persons who are fourteen (14) years of age or younger and who reside in Canada, except those persons who are immediate family members of employees or affiliates of Punch Bowl Market & Bakery and/or Elm Deli and Bakery.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter this contest, Contestant must:
1. Colour the designated picture distributed at Elm Deli and Bakery or available to download on the Punch Bowl Market & Bakery website to the right.
2. Complete the entry contact information on the back side of the colouring sheet. Contestants must provide their first name, complete parental or guardian email address for contact, and age of participant; and
3. Present the picture to Elm Deli and Bakery in person at 44 King Street E Stoney Creek Ontario. L8G 1K1. We will want to display the artwork in-store at Elm Deli and Bakery. All entries must be received on or before 5:00 p.m. EST on Friday March 25, 2016.
The Punch Bowl Market & Bakery or Elm Deli and Bakery – “Easter will soon be here Colouring Contest” Organizers will not be responsible for, or accept any liability resulting from contest entries that are delayed, lost, stolen or misdirected for any reason.
All entries received have an equal chance of winning. The chances of winning depend on the number of legitimate submissions received.
No purchase is required to enter the Punch Bowl Market & Bakery “Easter will soon be here Colouring Contest”.
There will be one Prize for each of the five (5) age groups awarded for each of the ‘winners’ as selected by the “Easter Bunny”, who is a well renowned art connoisseur and fan of children’s colouring sheets art.
Colouring sheets that impress the “Easter Bunnies” discerning art appreciation in each of the age groups will be selected as eligible for the Prize Draw in each of the five (5) age groups.
The Prize for each winning contestant will consist of Punch Bowl Market & Bakery Home Style Baked Goods with predetermined items at the discretion of the Punch Bowl Market & Bakery.
The draw for Prizes will take place after the following colouring contest closes and the Easter Bunny has personally selected eligible entries. The Contest Organizers will display the contest winners at the Punch Bowl Market & Bakery on opening day – March 27th 2016. We will also attempt to contact unclaimed prize winners by email in the the week ending April 2nd 2016. We hope you will visit on March 27th so that you can enjoy your prizes for Easter!
If for any reason and despite customary efforts, it is not possible to contact a Prize winner by their listed email in the the week ending April 2nd 2016 after the Prize draw, the Contest Organizers reserve the right to disqualify that entry and select another entry by voting succession as a Prize winner. Prizes must be accepted as predetermined; substitutes by the Prize Winners will not be allowed and may not be transferred to other persons. Prizes have no cash value. Contest Organizers retain the right to replace the Prize with a different prize of equal or greater value if the original Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Punch Bowl Market & Bakery’s control or efforts.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
[/av_textblock] [/av_one_half] [av_one_half min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ animation=”] [av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”] “Easter will soon be here” colouring contest
[/av_textblock] [av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”]
- Download the colouring contest sheet (or pick one up at Elm Deli and Bakery at 44 King Street East)
- Print it off (or grab the one you picked-up at Elm Deli and Bakery0
- Colour it and fill out your contact information and age on the back, with the help of your parents.
- Bring it to Elm Deli and Bakery at 44 King Street East to enter.
- Hope the Easter Bunny likes your art work and picks your entry to win!
- Group 1 – Kids under 5 years old
- Group 2 – Kids 6-8
- Group 3 – Kids 9-11
- Group 4 – Kids 12-14
- Group 5 – Kids of all ages 1-14